Friday, May 4, 2007

Trip Photos

Here are a few photos from the river trip. I didn't get to take too many, as halfway through the trip my camera decided to quit on me. I think it may have gotten some water in it despite my best efforts to keep it dry. I'll try to collect more from my fellow travelers.



Boats ready to launch.
Boatman ready.
Camped at Travertine Falls.

On the water.

I'll post a few others in the future. I'm so ready to go back that I'm already planning a trip for September.

2 comments:

Omar Cruz said...

this report is fantastic, the infomation you show us is really interesting and is good written. Do you want to see something more? Look: this is a good page, you can visit too:marijuana science magazineis the illicit drug of more frequent abuse in the United States.The marijuana science magazineis a greenish gray mixture of flowers,stems,dry and pricked seeds and leaves of the hemp plant,sativa Cannabis,that are smoked generally in cigarette form,“joints” or “nail”,or in pipe “Bong”.In addition,the marijuana science magazineis smoked in form of “blunts”, which they are pure or cigarettes to which it removes to them the tobacco and fill up with marijuana,often mixed with another drug.marijuana science magazine
Head Shop, Herbal Grinders
Bongs, Glass Pipe. Visit us for more info at: http://www.headshopinternational.com/

pygalgia said...

huh? why spam a picture post?