Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Worth A Try

I've always had a certain fondness for inane types of protest and civil disobedience, so this caught my eye:

LONDON (AFP) - A climate change protester unsuccessfully tried to superglue himself to Prime Minister Gordon Brown at an event in the leader's residence, a government spokesman said Tuesday.

Dan Glass, a 24-year-old member of Plane Stupid, which campaigns against airport expansion, tried to attach himself to Brown's suit as he was about to shake hands with the premier at his Downing Street residence.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080722/wl_uk_afp/britainpoliticsprotestoffbeat

Too bad it didn't work.

Sorry I haven't been posting more. Real life keeps kicking me, even though I'm already down.

1 comment:

Demeur said...

Welcome to the club Py. This depression sucks. What did Bill Cosby once say there's always worse.