Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Welcome to 2011, everybody.
And for the 52nd consecutive year, the calendar begins with my birthday. So happy birthday to me.


mahakal said...

Happy Birthday!

Fearguth said...

Only 52, you're 6'3", and can still appreciate sexual imagery to boot! Can't be bad!

Demeur said...

Did mom win a prize for the first baby of the year?
You can always pretend that the noise at midnight is celebrating your arrival.

pygalgia said...

Thanks, all.
Fearguth, 52 ain't bad. I still enjoy sex even more than sexual imagery.
Demeur, no prize. I was third at the hospital I was born in.

Suzanne said...

hippo birdies two ewes
hippo birdies two ewes
hippo birdies deer pygalgia
hippo birdies two ewes
..... and mini s'mores.....

Libby Spencer said...

Oh. A belated happy birthday and happy new year wish. *mwah*