Friday, February 18, 2011

Always Happy to See Boobies



A nice pair of Boobies for Friday.

And a minor rant: I paid my electric bill this morning, which is no big deal. I kinda like having electricity, for all the fairly obvious reasons. But their reciept email states "Thank you for choosing (company name)". Um...I didn't "choose" you, except in the sense that my other option would be to live without electricity. I live in a small apartment, so I really can't set up my own solar panels and wind generators. Maybe I'm a stickler for semantics, but words should matter. If you want to thank me for paying my bill, fine. It's not like I've got a lot of choices.

2 comments:

Fearguth said...

But, P, look at it from the half-full perspective: the utility company gave you another opportunity to display your wonderful wit.

Bill Bush said...

As long as they think that kind of talk is making us like them better, they're still just _______ (insert plural derogatory of your actual choice).