Friday, May 20, 2011

Please, Bring on the Rapture

I know I'm a bad blogger. I'm actually kinda hoping that the 'Rapture' actually does happen tomorrow. It won't, but I wouldn't miss some of the crazy fundies. Of course, most of them are way too hypocritical to actually meet there purity standards. A lot of "Christians" aren't going to be happy come Sunday.


SweaterMan said...

We have several bags of clothes we are planning to donate to Goodwill, St. Vincent de Paul, etc.

I thought it would make a great Saturday night prank to drive around town and randomly places piles of clothes here and there for others to find on Sunday morning.

1. I'm too lazy to even bother
2. I'd rather that the clothes get donated so others have a chance to use them.

Fearguth said...

God is a prankster, so who knows who'll go and who'll stay.