Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Outrage - There is no other response

Image result for charlottesville va+nazi

I thought I had quit blogging (which may continue), but this has pushed me to the point where I must post. Simply, this is an outrage.
Let's start out with two basic facts:
The Confederate Flag is the symbol of those who fought in favor of slavery.
The Nazi Flag is the symbol of those who engaged in genocide.
So, those people were marching in favor of slavery and genocide. Oh, they'll try to 'soft sell' it as "White Nationalism", or as most of us call it "Racism". But it really is advocating slavery and genocide. And they came with torches and 'open-carry'. Marching in an American city. Really.
Honorably, some folks stood up and said "hey, we oppose slavery and genocide, and we're OK with different folks living around us". And, mostly, they were outraged to see such hatred. Because they are the folks who actually do believe in freedom and American ideals. One patriot was killed by a Nazi madman with a car.
So, according to the head clown and most of the media "both sides are responsible". And it was probably the liberals fault for being so "PC".
Look, either you are for slavery and genocide, or your against slavery and genocide. It really is that simple. There is no "moral equivalence" between the two positions.

My Dr. told me a couple of years ago that I had to stay away from politics due to my cardiac condition. I tried. But sorry, Doc. There are times when you must stand for what you believe is right. Last night, I attended a "No to Hate" rally here, and I'll be attending more as long as I can still stand. Because I'm outraged. "If you're not outraged you're not paying attention".
The simple fact is that we all need to oppose slavery and genocide, or we will see them return to America.

5 comments:

Arya said...

Awesome post.Thanks for sharing

Clipping SOLUTIONS said...


Thank you so much for sharing this informative blog with us this was really amazing and I’m really thankful to you.
background removal service

Richard said...

It is the 6th day of May, 2020.
With us we don't celebrate Cinco de Mayo so much. Of course we celebrate Mexico

I don't know much about Mexico, but i am from Los Angeles. That means i love you all.

Angel charls said...

It is just over a month since the elections to the three state assemblies of Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan concluded. The Congress, which ended up the winner by a landslide in Chhattisgarh, and through a coalition in the other two states, dedicated their victory to the farmers in the grips of rural distress. Commendable no doubt, except for the fact that six weeks later the issue of farm distress is neither part of the political/news cycle, nor is it trending in social media.
---------------------------------
Outlook Nummer

Elinathomas said...

Nice post
here I want to say that,
I am Elina Thomas, my company provides technical support to customers who have any issue with their laptop & computer(hardware and software), printer, etc. Our technicians who have more knowledge about it will help you in resolving your issue properly within a minute, available 24*7.
for any query support related to any software and hardware, you can go to.
Outlook Bellen