Tuesday, April 24, 2007

and even more Renzi


I rarely pass on stuff from http://www.dailykos.com/, because you already read it or you don't. It's not like they need more hits.

AZ-01: Renzi Resigns Committee Seats



Tue Apr 24, 2007 at 04:17:06 PM PDT



First Doolittle, now Renzi. This could get addictive. Another GOP target of an FBI raid (searching for evidence of a possible kickback received in a land deal), Renzi has decided it's time to lay low.



"For several weeks, I have been the subject of leaked stories, conjecture,
and false attacks about a land exchange. None of them bear any resemblance to the truth.


"So that no one can question the motivation behind the land exchange, which I and other leaders from both parties have argued is critical to the future of Arizona, I have spoken to Congressman Pastor who will introduce a new version of the Resolution Copper land exchange. In addition, I will take a leave of absence from all my committee assignments. I will continue to focus on important district work and issues critical to my constituents."


Renzi is taking leave from his seats on the House Intelligence Committee (this one announced last week), the Committee on Financial Services, and Committee on Natural Resources.


More where this came from, please, FBI. http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2007/4/24/191526/572


But I'm glad they finally noticed.
See the archive for more.

No comments: