Friday, November 9, 2007

There Are No UFO's

I now have conclusive proof that UFO's do not exist. My proof: The utterly corrupt and dishonest former Governor Fife Symington claims he saw one:

(CNN) -- In 1997, during my second term as governor of Arizona, I saw something that defied logic and challenged my reality.

I witnessed a massive delta-shaped, craft silently navigate over Squaw Peak, a mountain range in Phoenix, Arizona. It was truly breathtaking. I was absolutely stunned because I was turning to the west looking for the distant Phoenix Lights.

To my astonishment this apparition appeared; this dramatically large, very distinctive leading edge with some enormous lights was traveling through the Arizona sky.

As a pilot and a former Air Force Officer, I can definitively say that this
craft did not resemble any man-made object I'd ever seen.

Given that anything Symington says is patently untrue, there must not be any UFO's (I'm sorry, Mr. Kucinich, but Mr. Symington's dishonesty outweighs your honesty by several magnitudes).


FranIAm said...

You make an excellent point here Py.

And Kucinich was not exactly clear about what he saw...

Symington, with usual aplomb, has that certitude that only a certain sort of politician exudes.

mark hoback said...

BUT, what if he was lying about seeing one?

Mauigirl said...

exactly, if everything he says is a lie, then he is lying that he saw it, therefore it must be true...