Monday, February 4, 2008

Tomorrow

Well, I'll be "blog free" tomorrow. I'm running a polling place, so "super-duper" tuesday results will be in before I get to play. As, I start at 5:00am and finish around 9:00pm. If you're a partisan with a primary, I hope you vote. I know I have.
Best (and most revealing) line from election setup, from the "Republican" judge:
"Who do I have to vote for? Mutt Romney? Juan McCain? Jesus the Huck? I'm glad I'm playing referee, because I don't like any of them. I hope they all lose."
Note: I'm the "Official" "Democrat", so there must be an "Official" "Republican" on the electoral board.
I just try to make sure that every vote counts.
But I will be watching the turnout, as my polling place includes the university.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you've had a good day with good turnout!

pygalgia said...

Turnout was very high amongst "D", not so much for "R". More later.

C.J. said...

So, how was the turnout?

At my caucus site, we were packed in like sardines with about 250 in line outside.

What an exciting time to be a Democrat!