Wednesday, March 5, 2008

It's McCain



The 'thugs have their candidate in John McCain, and he's going to have another hug with shrub today. McCain has already picked up the media endorsement, being characterized as the "maverick straight shooter" despite his pandering, corruption, and war mongering. What is really scary is that he stands a very good chance of winning, giving us four years of shrub on steroids.

I admit that I have really strong anti-McCain feelings. He's from my state, so I see a lot of him. I think he's going senile, and the droop of the right side of his face looks like a symptom of a stroke or other brain injury. Given that he's already promised America "more wars", and his commitment to staying in Iraq, he strikes me as the worst possible choice.

And he might win.

(BTW, sorry about the lack of posts lately. I've had a lack of anything original to say or energy to say it. Maybe McCain can motivate me into a state of blogger outrage.)

1 comment:

Mauigirl said...

We were just reading today about McCain's real health issue - melanoma. He's had 4 of them removed, one from his face, which explains the droopiness - they took a huge piece of his face when they removed it. He actually has something like a 14% chance of a relapse even though the last one was 5 years ago. Melanoma isn't considered cured till 10 years.

I'm very afraid he may win as well.