Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Amnesty in Action



To kick off "blogroll amnesty day", I've made some additions. While it's not strictly in keeping with Skippy's goal of linking to smaller blogs (hey, we're pretty small ourselves), they're all blogs I find well worth reading. So, go say "hello" to:

Anosognosia

Bildungblog

Cheyanne's Campsite

GINANDTACOS

Just An Earth-Bound Misfit

Salmon Alley

Slobber And Spittle

TwoTonGreenBlog

unrepentant old hippie

Zandar Versus The Stupid

And if you have a blog that you'd like me to include, either leave a link in the comment or email me. Link to me, and I'll link to you (caveat: except strictly commercial spam blogs. I don't play that game), it's really that simple.

Added: and please feel free to visit the rest of the fine folks on the 'roll. Mustn't forget all the old friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you are into dogs, instead of god, try us! :)

Hemmingforddogblog.wordpress.com

Greendayman said...

Thanks brother, I will try to serve well...