Thursday, October 25, 2007

Strange Search Results

I'm sometimes amused by the searches that bring people here, but I got a real chuckle from one this morning. Searching for:
"Sex With Miners"
OK, I'll try to help you out. While I have never had sex with a miner, I don't think that there's anything wrong with it. As long as the miner is consenting, go for it.
But I would avoid doing it at the workplace.
Added: Thanks to Bing at Happy Jihad's House of Pancakes, here's the truth:
"Sex with miners"

3 comments:

Tom Hilton said...

But I would avoid doing it at the workplace.

Some people prefer it in the dark.

On the other hand, I wouldn't advise them to light a cigarette afterwards.
;-)

Demeur said...

Hey miners have needs too. After working all day in a dusty dark mine they need some relaxation too :)

Anonymous said...

Shower first, that's my advice.