Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Rethuglicans

I didn't watch the rethug debate, preferring comfortable digestion, but reading about it leads me to one conclusion: they're ALL wackos. Tancredo and Giuliani like torture, McCain loves wars, and Romney can take any position on any issue at any time.
What scares me is that a lot of people might vote for one of these freaks.
added: go to alicublog,http://alicublog.blogspot.com/, for a great summary of the debate. Sample:
McCAIN: We're fighting them over there so we don't have to fight them blah blah blah. Iraqis are disappointing.

THOMPSON: I too believe Iraqis are disappointing.

ROMNEY: Iraqis should do what I say.

BROWNBACK: Iraqis and Democrats should do what I say.

GIULIANI: Democrats and Republicans should do what I say.

TANCREDO: I agree with Bush.

PAUL: I agree with Reagan.

HUNTER: The Iraqis agree with me.

HUCKABEE: Gotta get it right the first time, that's the main thing. Wo ho, wo ho, wo ho, wo ho ho ho-o-o ho.

GILMORE: America, whattaya think about Iran?

No comments: