Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Some random musings

At the local brewpub this evening (hey, tuesday is 2 beers for $2.00) I had some very interesting conversations. Politics, Baseball, and the Future all were included.
And some of my anger.
One of my river running buddies had to listen to my rant that my research work was stolen, and he just looked at me and said "always charge the cost first, then let them see what you have". It's true. While I feel I got cheated, I also realize that I let myself get screwed.
Most everyone hates the Libby "commutation". Me too. But you knew Shrub was gonna do it. And it was the best political chess move available. Outrage? You bet.
And then there is the future...
I'm working on 3 different alternative energy projects. Everybody in the field knows that this is the REAL RACE.

No comments: