Friday, September 28, 2007

Crazy Talk

A lot of crazy people said crazy things this week. Somehow, I can't drum up much outrage. I expect crazy people to say crazy things.
So here's my simple test: Who would you rather have a conversation with?
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad or Lush Rimbaugh?
(No substitutions)

Added: I'd choose Mahmoud, although the conversation would be somewhat limited. He doesn't speak English, I don't speak Farsi, and neither one of us is fluent in conversant Arabic. And I bet it would still be more coherent than trying to talk with Lush.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would invite Mahmoud to smoke a bowl with me and the translator. I may not agree with anything he says but I'd hear him out and tell him what I think, and the intercultural exchange would be valuable I think.

Rush? No. I don't want to. He can go get pissed.