Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Here I Come To Save the Day!

SweaterMan here, one of the contributors uncle scott has graciously invited to throw my occasional musings and/or rants upon his blog.

I'm pretty eclectic in my tastes, so I can't swear as to what I will post about most often, but it'll probably focus in on politics, computers, space and/or aeorspace, legal issues (although IANAL), and cooking. If'n I get smartified enough with Blogger, I may try to post up some pix if I take any worth a damn. Ironic humor and vicious snark will also feature highly. And, while I realize that writing for a blog is hard work, and I'll try to keep my mother's advice about bad language, but being I'm a card-carrying member of the "Society of Librarians that say Motherfucker", which can be found on-line at http://community.livejournal.com/library_mofo/, I urge everyone to not be offended by my occasional potty mouth.

That said, I'm glad to be here and I'll do my best to pop in a few times each week. Tip your bartenders and try the veal.

No comments: