Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I Hate to Ask


Under the heading of things I hate to do, asking for help is possibly the toughest. But because I'm still unemployed, I have put up a paypal "donate" button on the sidebar. The job hunt continues, but shows no immediate prospect of fruition. So any contribution you could throw my way will help me eat this holiday season. In return, I'll try to be a better blogger (yeah, I haven't done as many posts lately as I try to find a job). Thanks.
Added: Or you can buy the whole blog for a mere $19,000 (see sidebar).
Added: I have to wait until after the holidays for a new job, so any help is appreciated.

5 comments:

Demeur said...

I'd love to help but I'm in the same boat right now and that boat seems to be sinking. Paddle faster Py!

Seriously, you might want to list your qualifications here. You never know who's reading this blog.

--mf said...

Check your PayPal, my dear friend.

I sent along what I could for ya.

I sincerely hope that it helps.


--monkeyfister

Ed said...

I wish I could help, but I, too, am in the same boat: unemployed and contemplating asking for help before the bank takes away my house. As a musician, I have donated my services more times than I can count to assist people in need, and I have always been happy to do it. I only have this to offer - I know it's difficult, but try not to feel bad about asking for help when you need it. If you were in a position to help someone in need, I'm sure you would do so, and feel good about it. Those who are able will most likely feel good about helping you in your time of need. Good luck to you.

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing that wouldn't have been easy to add the Paypal and announce your situation.

I want to help you. Will you email me your address? dcup84 at gmail dot com.

I'm off the credit card thing so if you can email me, that would be great.

Thanks.

Demeur said...

Make that the same with me (what dcup just said) My place is paid for and I don't use plastic.