Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Confused by the News

Photo

Today, I'm just plain confused by some of the news. Our shrub meets with the Dalai Lama, while in Iran, Vladimir Putin is meeting with Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.Photo

Meanwhile, Turkey threatens action in Kurdish Iraq after the condemnation of the Armenian genocide of 1915. Rice plans a new mideast summit on Palestine, and nobody seems to know for sure what Isreal bombed in Syria.
I can't sort out all the different players, or their game strategy anymore. Where's the damned "insight" key on the keyboard?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know why the DL is being such a pal to Bush. I'm not impressed with that. More flies with honey? BS in this case, I think.

Anonymous said...

I agree with filip. I was pissed when I found out the Dalai Lama was meeting with Bush.

Bush is anti-thetical to everything the Dalai Lama believes, and preaches.

It's very disappointing, and only fuels my cynicism.

Apparently, even the Dalai Lama is petty.