Monday, August 27, 2007

Be Our 5,000th Visitor

If the ol' sitemeter is telling the truth, we're about to hit 5,ooo visits. While that makes us a tiny fish among the ocean o' blogs, it's more than I ever expected when I started. So, be our 5,000th! I'll try to come up with fabulous prizes!


Update: Looks like our winner is from St. Louis, and came here via a google search for "artillery math". That found them this post:http://pygalgia.blog...8/math-and-iraq.html. Hope it was what you were looking for. For your prize, I'm setting off fireworks:




and releasing a gorilla:



Thanks!

6 comments:

Fran said...

Maybe? Maybe?

You can buy me a beer!

the mostly reverend said...

congratulations!
i know that i am constantly amazed that ANYONE would want to read my crap, and honored, flattered, and totally mystified at the numbers and the locales of those who do.

just proves to me what a crazy world it really is.

all that aside, thanks for your words.
i look forward to more of them.

pygalgia said...

Thanks. I should have clarified. "Visits" are unique visitors. Repeat customers are "views" (which are about 8,000). But Fran, I'd be happy to buy you a beer. Just let me know the next time you're in Flagstaff.

--mf said...

Congrats, y'all!

Oh please oh please oh please oh please let it be mememe!

Cheers to you (Monkeyfister lifts a pint of homebrew Amber Ale to ya!


--monkeyfister

Fran said...

Great- I will let you know when Flagstaff is in the plans and you can start the pour!

Anyway 5000, that is great. As a newbie I approach my first 1000.Go figure.

Over at my place I have a regular reader from Iran! What to make of that!

pygalgia said...

Fran, you're doing good. I have several ".gov" readers that I'll trade you for the Iran reader. Deal?