Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Rove's Car

Photo

OK, this one made me laugh:

WASHINGTON - Karl Rove, your car is ready.

White House pranksters wrapped Rove's Jaguar in plastic wrap on the private driveway next to the West Wing. Rove's car is easily recognizable because of its
"I love Barack Obama" bumper sticker and the twin stuffed-animal eagles on the trunk. Oh, and there's a stuffed-animal elephant on the hood.Rove, the top White House political strategist who recently announced his resignation, left his car on the driveway while visiting Texas and traveling with President Bush. He was due back in Washington Wednesday evening.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070829/ap_on_go_pr_wh/rove_s_car



I do love a good prank. I just hope the pranksters don't find themselves with a one-way ticket to Guantanamo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They should have waited until he was in the car.

Fran said...

Maybe he was Fairlane! With Larry Craig!

Oh Py I needed this laugh!