Monday, June 25, 2007

Tagged

I've been tagged by Whig to say 8 random things about myself. I hate these games.


1. All right, here are the rules. 2. We have to post these rules before we give
you the facts. 3. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
4. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things
and post these rules. 5. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight
people to get tagged and list their names.

OK, here's how I do it:

1. My toenails are a work of art. On my last river trip a beautiful woman decorated my toes.

2. I was once a Girl Scout troop leader (see pic @ right), but for all the wrong reasons.

3. I'm really a very good cook.

4. But I'm lazy.

5. 53 times down the Grand Canyon feel's like a warm up.

6. As a 14th generation American, I can call you names.

7. Number 7 is for comments.

8. Yes Gary, I stole the moose. But the Moose rally wanted to be stolen.

I refuse to tag other people, but if Sweaterman, Zymurgian or Ghandisxmas feel like listing random things about themselves I'm for it.

No comments: